How To Play 6 in 1 Blackjack
- 6 in 1 Blackjack is perhaps one of the most popular variants of blackjack at the moment, and it has still yet to hit its peak (we reckon). We are going to give you a quick rundown on how the game of 6 in 1 blackjack plays out.
Why a New Blackjack Variant?
We reckon that if casinos had their way, they absolutely would not offer blackjack at all. The house edge is miniscule, and a good player could ‘game’ the system to ensure that they breakeven or at least make a profit (thankfully for the casinos, most players never use a betting strategy).
Of course, they need to offer it, their players love it. This is why many people have started to come up with blackjack variants, 6 in 1 blackjack is one such game.
The Gameplay - How To Play 6 in 1
For the most part, 6 in 1 blackjack plays exactly the same way as any other game of blackjack. So, if you know how to play blackjack already (and we are hoping that you do), then you should really be ‘good to go’ when it comes to playing 6 in 1 blackjack. The main difference is that there are six side bets that you can take advantage of. Of course, you should not be taking advantage of all of these, just choose the ones that suit you:
- 21+3: this is the side bet which is ideal for those who play three card poker. The odds of winning are not necessarily high, but we see it as a nice and fun bet.
- Perfect Pairs: you receive a payment if the first 2 cards that you draw are the same suit or number.
- Lucky Ladies: pays out if you get either two queens or a 21 on your first card draw. Odds are low, but the payout is nice.
- Lucky Lucky: this is a side bet that you can win if you get yourself a 19, 20, or 21 on the first draw.
- Suit ‘em up: same suit on the first draw.
- Buster Blackjack: if the dealer busts out, you get a payment.
We are not going to provide any recommendations about which side bet to go for here. We know that every person that plays blackjack has their own unique playing style so it would be a little amiss for us to tell you how to play. We suggest that you find something which suits you. Of course, go for the easier to win bets (same suit), but you can also opt for the various other bets which have a bigger payout if the mood takes you.
Remember; you do not need to get a blackjack if you hit any of those side bets above. It would be nice as it does mean that you will be walking away with more money in your pocket, but it is not necessary in the slightest.
We do want to give you some tips for when you are playing standard blackjack, though. This is because 6 in 1 is just so similar to standard blackjack that you can follow the same strategies. Some of this terminology may not be familiar to you if you are not a regular blackjack player, so do read up if you do not understand something:
- If you get a soft 17, then hit.
- Always double down on an 11
- Hard 17 or higher then you should stand.
- Never split on 5s or 10s.
- If you have a 12 through to 16 AND the dealer has 7 or higher, then you should never stand.
Once you have your playing strategy down to a tee, and it should be simple because blackjack is not a terribly difficult game to win, then you can start to look into how you can profit from winning those side bets.
Play 6 in 1 Blackjack Now
If you want to put these tips into action, then hop on over to one of the sites below. All these offer 6 in 1 blackjack, as well as a plethora of other game variants. These are the sites that we spend our time gambling at, many of which have been played on for years by us, so you just know that they are going to be fantastic!